- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Stine Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Providing the highest quality health care is the goal of our practice. That's why we offer CareCredit, the country's leading healthcare credit card. Similar to a department store card or gas card, CareCredit is a low, monthly payment plan designed specifically for your pet's healthcare needs, making recommended, routine, or emergency care easily accessible to everyone. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card for other types of services and supplies offered by our practice
What is CareCredit?
CareCredit is a Pet Healthcare credit card offering our clients:
With CareCredit you can put off payment, not medical treatment for your pet.
Payment Plan Choices
CareCredit offers multiple payment plans to allow you to choose the plan that best suits your needs:
• Interest Free Payment Plans
These plans allow you to pay your balance within 3, 6, or 12 months, without incurring any interest. Or you can make the minimum monthly payment, which is only 3 percent of the outstanding balance.
• Extended Payment Plan
For treatment costs of $2,500 or more, you can select the Extended Payment Plan, which will allow you to make low monthly payments for up to 60 months at interest rates as low as 9.99%.
Payment Plan Choices
You will complete short application that we will fax to the CareCredit credit center. Within minutes a line of credit is granted to qualified applicants. Charges incurred for you pet's medical treatment can then be charged to your new CareCredit account.
Next time you are in, talk with one of our receptionists about CareCredit and how it can work for you.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Call us at (661) 398-7121 to schedule an appointment today.
Thanks to the doc and all the staff for taking good care of my Lil Big Puppy Chico.